How do I change the garbage bill account name?

Post date: Jun 29, 2012 12:25:57 PM

For residents that rent, the garbage bill account needs to be in the name of the property owner. For new property owners, a garbage bill will be sent to you once the Borough office receives the monthly list of property transfers from the Westmoreland County Recorder of Deeds. In the meantime, any garbage at the property will continue to be picked up.